2 bedroom flat for sale
Montgomery Court, 10 Wellington Avenue, HP27
***LAST PROPERTY AVAILABLE AT THIS LUXURY DEVELOPMENT OF APARTMENTS IN THE CENTRE OF PRINCES RISBOROUGH - BE QUICK***
An exclusive development of just ten bespoke properties, including nine apartments and one attached bungalow, located in a quiet road within 400m level walk to the town centre of Princes Risborough.
Built with quality at the forefront of the brief, these homes offer extremely spacious accommodation with a build quality that is rarely seen. From the well considered design, to the attention to detail, these homes are a must see.
Apartment 10 is a First Floor apartment with south facing balcony.
Location: Princes Risborough.
A thriving market town, nestling at the foot of the beautiful Chiltern Hills in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With a mainline station (Marylebone - 55 mins) and good road links (M40 Junction 5 16 mins), it is perfectly situated to provide easy access to both the surrounding countryside, other local towns and commuting.
The town itself has as an excellent range of day-to-day facilities with a Tesco store, M&S Food Hall, Costa Coffee, together with a good range of independent coffee shops, butchers, bakers and florists.
There are also several schools, a fitness and leisure centre, Doctor and Dental surgeries along with several pubs and restaurants, all catering for your everyday needs. The surrounding villages boast many renowned restaurants and inns, together with an abundance of walking and biking trails steeped in the beautiful changing scenery, and all on your doorstep.
The Developer: Carrington Homes.
• Local Development Company based in South Bucks.
• Building Homes not just houses.
• Uncompromising high-quality standards.
• Energy efficient, environmentally and ecologically assured.
• Flexible and friendly approach.
• Building quality homes across South Bucks for 20+ years.
• Traditional Block and Brick (including internal walls) under a tiled roof.
• Concrete first floor and solid dividing walls for high sound proofing and superior energy efficiency.
• Full double-glazed windows and French doors with secure locking mechanisms.
• Underfloor heating with individual room controls and high-pressure hot water systems.
• Generous room sizes plus loft areas to some units.
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens with quality appliances and stone worksurfaces.
• Quality sanitary ware with heated towel rails to all bathrooms and ensuite.
• Quality carpet and luxury laminate floors with underfloor heating.
• 100% low energy lighting.
• Connectivity via High-Speed Fibre and media installation (Sky available).
• Smoke and heat detectors.
• Communal and individual apartment security including burglar alarms.
• Allocated parking space for each apartment plus visitor parking.
• Electric car charging points in main car park.
• Private South-facing patios or balconies to each apartment.
• Professionally designed gardens with specimen plants and lawns.
WARRANTY - Backed by a 10-year build warranty. Full details available on request.
NOTE - Some images shown may not represent the advertised property and are of the show home
To conform with government Money Laundering Regulations 2019, we are required to confirm the identity of all prospective buyers. We use the services of a third party, Lifetime Legal, who will contact you directly at an agreed time to do this. They will need the full name, date of birth and current address of all buyers. There is a nominal charge of £60 including VAT for this (for the transaction not per person), payable direct to Lifetime Legal. Please note, we are unable to issue a memorandum of sale until the checks are complete.
We may refer you to recommended providers of ancillary services such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Insurance and Surveying. We may receive a commission payment fee or other benefit (known as a referral fee) for recommending their services. You are not under any obligation to use the services of the recommended provider. The ancillary service provider may be an associated company of JNP.
Thinking of selling?
Find out how much your home is worth with a free valuationBook a valuation
Borrowing £402,750 and repaying over 25 years with a 2.5% interest rate.
Now you know what you could be paying, book an appointment with our partners Embrace Financial Services to find the right mortgage for you.Book a mortgage appointment
Stamp duty calculator
This calculator provides a guide to the amount of residential Stamp Duty you may pay and does not guarantee this will be the actual cost. This calculation is based on the Stamp Duty Land Tax Rates for residential properties purchased from 1 October 2021. For more information on Stamp Duty Land Tax, click here.