The JNP Partnership has estate agents in High Wycombe and across the South Buckinghamshire area and offers ‘complete property solutions’. These encompass a
full range of estate agency and property-related services including: Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, access to mortgage and protection advice through Embrace Mortgage Services and JNP Conveyancing to the South Buckinghamshire, The Chilterns and the Thames Valley areas.
Founded in 1994, we have sales and lettings branches across South Buckinghamshire open seven days a week. Our professional, experienced team of estate agents have a wealth of local knowledge and are qualified through the National Association of Estate Agents - setting us apart from the local competition.
Our branches are located in Hazlemere, Prestwood, Princes Risborough, Stokenchurch and High Wycombe. Our principle lettings office is also located in High Wycombe. In addition to our local expertise, we are pleased to offer national coverage via our associated companies and office networks - bringing you buyers from all over the country. You can also find our award winning Fine & Country Homes office in Hazlemere.
Follow us on Facebook (The JNP Partnership) or follow us on Twitter (@jnpestateagents) to keep up to date with company and market news.
The JNP Partnership continue to go against market trends and whether buying, selling or letting our estate agency network in South Buckinghamshire are dedicated to helping you turn your property dreams into reality.
So far this year we have achieved the following which is a great attribute to all of the hard working staff that we have in JNP.
We have achieved
- an average of 98.9% of our clients asking price
- on average we have arranged over 1000 viewings a month
- consistently collected over £350,000 of rent for our Landlords with under 2% of tenants in arrears, which is well below the national average of 20%
- 98% of clients have said they would recommend the JNP Partnership to family and friends and would use JNP again
- arranged over £2,500,000 worth of mortgages this year.