- 5-minute walk to Wycombe Train Station
- Prime location within the town
- Redevelopment of historic building
- Beautiful mature communal gardens
- Contemporary styled apartment of generous proportions
- High-specification kitchens with integrated appliances
- Beautifully designed and equipped bathroom suites
- Secure door entry systems
Just a 5-minute walk from the train station, and accessed from Amersham Hill, this development is perfectly situated to offer exceptional transport links to London via the Chiltern Line. Chilworth House sits within touching distance of High Wycombe town centre and the Royal Grammar School and enjoys easy access to the M40 motorway for travel outside of South Buckinghamshire.
Apartment 7 is a beautiful and spacious first-floor apartment, the entrance to which is accessed via the grand communal lobby. The main door opens into a hallway with storage cupboard, and beyond to the open-plan kitchen/dining/living space with double doors that open onto a private balcony. The apartment benefits from a generously-sized main bathroom with bath and over-head shower. The bedroom is of excellent size and the balcony off the main living area enjoys views to the front of the building.
Please note: Images shown are CGI images of the development and may not correspond with Apartment 7
Explore Rectory Avenue, High Wycombe, HP13