3 bedroom Terraced House for sale, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11
Oakridge Road, High Wycombe, HP11
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
Situated within a 1930 s warehouse, with stunning original period features, is River Court; a luxury development by S Dad Homes.
The final plot available is a stunning three story three/four bedroom town house.
Offering ample accommodation comprising: entrance hallway; large open plan living/kitchen/dining room with designer kitchen and doors out to a terrace overlooking the River; downstairs WC; three double bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms, one with Jack-and-Jill shower room); additional lounge; two further balconies.
Ideal for commuters into London due to its proximity to the train station, and perfect for those wanting to lay roots in High Wycombe, River Court is a slice of London loft apartment style, nestled here in the Chilterns.
With a mainline train service connecting to London Marylebone in under 26 minutes, and quoted as the top commuter town around London by City AM based on schools, house prices and journey time, High Wycombe has rapidly gained a reputation as a town of vibrancy, contrast and forward thinking, to best suit the burgeoning increase in relocators from London.
- High specification handless fitted designer units
- Stone worktops
- Fully integrated Smeg appliances, stainless steel oven, gas hob, built in extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and built in microwave
- Glass splashback
- Feature lighting under wall units and plinth
Bath and En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Bath and thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen
- Large shower enclosure to en-suites
- Contemporary ceramic tiling
- Chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor units
- Private outside space to all apartments
- Solar photovoltaic panels to reduce your electricity bills with feed in tariff available
Fixtures and Fittings
- Contemporary doors with satin chrome handles
- Sky+, TV and telephone outlets to living room
- TV outlets to all bedrooms
- Pre-wired with BT Fibre Optic for superfast broadband
- Ground floor units offer premium porcelain floor tiles to living room/kitchen and hallway
- Other floor units offer hardwood flooring in living room/dining room and hallway
- Bedrooms all to be carpeted in warm neutral (colour options at an extra cost)
- Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings, painted in white emulsion
- White satinwood finish to doors and woodwork
Security and Warranties
- Communal flats to have door entry system
- 10 Year CRL Warranty
- One year 24/7 emergency cover
- Comprehensive induction with Customer Service Manager