Menu Search
Property search Refine Search
Add another location
Add
Options
Type of property
Keywords

Properties for sale in Tylers Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

3 properties foundSave this search
 
Audio TourChain free

2 bedroom Semi Detached House for sale

£565,000

Elm Road, Penn, High Wycombe, HP10

Situated in a delightful non-estate location in the heart of this popular village of Penn overlooking the village green, pond and delightful views over the rear. The property has undergone improvements by the current owner to include an extension to the ground floor to provide versatile accommodation, although still retaining many original features. The living room enjoys a delightful inglenook fireplace with exposed beams and latch door
access leading through to the cottage style kitchen fitted in matching units, range oven, fridge, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and feature beams. From the kitchen open access leads through to the dining/family area with oak flooring featured throughout, ample space for dining table, leading to further sitting area with two sets of french doors leading to the rear garden. There is door access through to the utility room which
houses cupboard for the boiler for the gas fired boiler, fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, matching wall and base units, tiled flooring with door access leading through to the front of the property.

To the first floor there are two bedrooms, one enjoying an outlook over the front with view over the village common and village pond and a large built in cupboard. The second bedroom also benefits from built in cupboards and enjoys the delightful view over the rear garden and open land to the rear. The family bathroom is fitted in a matching white suite.

Outside, off-street parking is provided to the right hand side of the property with gated access leading through to the delightful gardens where you will find a patio area, shed, area of lawn enclosed by mature hedging, fencing and greenery ensuring a high degree of privacy.

As previously mentioned the property is situated within a highly sought after location and is within a short walk of Penn village which provides country walks, several public houses and Penn Common with duck pond. The location is within a short drive for the commuter with main line rail connections to London at Beaconsfield, High Wycombe and Amersham (also benefitting from the Metropolitan Line).

  • Delightful Character Cottage
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Off-Street Parking
  • Views Of Common & Pond
  • Delightful Gardens
  • Extended To Ground Floor
  • EPC EER: D

2 bedroom Terraced House for sale

Shared Ownership

£325,000

Kite Wood Road, Penn, High Wycombe, HP10

Found at the end of a popular cul-de-sac within the village of Penn is this immaculately presented two bedroom mid-terrace home.

This home is available for a unique discounted price due to being sold with a 75% ownership share, with the remaining 25% being held on a leasehold basis for which the current owner pays just under £30 a month which goes towards the buildings insurance and ground rent. It is also clear from the current owners tenure that the remaining 25% would be very much available to purchase again at slightly below true market value, an interesting option for a new owner.

The property accommodation comprises of; entrance hall with two storage cupboards and an opening leading through to the kitchen and lounge. The kitchen has recently been upgraded and modernised with a range of modern fitted units and worktops, space for range cooker and a newly fitted wall mounted gas boiler. To the rear the property enjoys an open-plan lounge/dining room with wooden flooring throughout and double door access leading though to the rear garden. Upstairs, the home enjoys two double bedrooms with bedroom two enjoying fitted wardrobes and the master bedroom housing the airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving for storage. The bathroom has been fitted in a modern white suite comprising of; panel enclosed bath, w,c, pedestal wash hand basin and power shower. The landing gives access to the loft which provides ample space for storage. Outside, the home enjoys two allocated parking spaces found directly in front of the home and the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn enclosed by wooden panel fencing and a patio area e enjoying a south westerly aspect. The location is highly sought-after being at the end of a cul-de-sac, within walking distance of local pubs, village common, pond and local shops and amenities. For the commuter, Amersham and Beaconsfield are nearby towns which provide mainline train station access into London, Oxford and Birmingham respectively.

Agents Note
The property was originally sold as part of a shared ownership scheme with a 75% Freehold and 25% Leasehold share and is held on the remainder of a 125 year lease issued upon completion in November 1999. It has been clear during the current owners tenure that the housing association is keen to sell the remaining 25% share and a new owner may be able to take advantage of this at a discounted rate.

Service Charges:
The current owner has been paying £26.34 per month towards buildings insurance and ground rent.

  • 75% Shared Ownership
  • Ability To Purchase Remaining 25% Share
  • Under £30 Per Month Charges
  • Immaculately Presented Terraced Home
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Open-Plan Lounge/Dining Room
  • Two Allocated Parking Spaces
  • Private Cul-De-Sac Location
  • Landscaped Enclosed Rear Gardens
  • Viewing Highly Recommended

2 bedroom Semi Detached House for sale

£325,000

Kite Wood Road, Penn, High Wycombe, HP10

75% Share- Offering superbly proportioned rooms this spacious two double
bedroom semi-detached home is situated in this highly sought
after cul-de-sac in the centre of Penn just a short walk of the
Tylers Green Schools and Penn Common.
This home is available for a unique discounted price due to being
sold with a 75% ownership share, with the remaining 25% being
held on a leasehold basis for which the current owner pays just
under £30 a month which goes towards the buildings insurance
and ground rent. It is also clear from the current owners tenure
that the remaining 25% would be very much available to
purchase again at slightly below true market value, an interesting
option for a new owner.
The property has been well cared for and improved over recent
years, with a recently refurbished kitchen (February 2016) and
new windows (April 2015). To the ground floor there is the
refurbished kitchen, entrance hall with storage cupboards and
the impressive 20ft x 12ft open-plan living dining room, whilst to
the first floor the two double bedrooms enjoy use of the
pleasantly presented family bathroom white modern white suite.
The rear garden benefits from a generous decked area with the
rest mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed enjoying good privacy,
whilst to the front of the property there are two allocated parking
spaces.
Agents Note
The property was originally sold as part of a shared ownership
scheme with a 75% Freehold and 25% Leasehold share and is
held on the remainder of a 125 year lease issued upon
completion in November 1999. It has been clear during the
current owners tenure that the housing association is keen to sell
the remaining 25% share and a new owner may be able to take
advantage of this at a discounted rate.
Service Charges:
The current owner has been paying £26.34 per month towards
buildings insurance and ground rent.

  • Spacious Two Bedroom Home
  • Two Allocated Parking Spaces
  • Purchase Price Is For 75% Freehold Share
  • Under £30 Monthly Charges For 25% Share
  • Ability To Purchase Remaining 25% Share
  • EPC EER: D

Here's the end of the results you asked for. Search again using the bar at the top of the screen